Sunday, July 26, 2009

yoo.

this is crazy.
i just went onto borders.com to get the books i need for my english class, and the total of the purchase was over $100! like what the crap? this is ridiculous, and i dont know how i feel about purchasing eight books for $112.76, i mean i love books and i love reading classics, but DANG. DIAMOND DOES NOT HAVE THAT KIND OF BANK FOR SCHOOL LIT BOOKS.

church was amazing today.
dinner and family was great today.
tomorrow will be great.
this weekend will be great.
you see how im professing greatness over my week?
its a new thing that im trying.

my mama thinks that i should become a fitness / body builder.
shes crazy.. has she seen my body, lol.
i could probably do it though.

if you didnt know,
the notebook and pride & prejudice are my favorite movies / books.
i still intend to believe in true love.
even if i havent found it.

california is coming up soon.
im SO STOKED.
change of scenery :)
its so different out there.
i love it.

my ray bans make me happy.
haha.
i just feel really gq'ed in them.

my boss thinks i should date my co-worker, lol.
my co-worker is cute though, but quiet.
hes mysterious..

i have a minute until its midnight.
speaking of midnight..
im going to go get that book soon.

now its one something in the morning.
ive washed dishes, and is now texting the male friend.
listening to ledisi.
im extracting every bit of me, to not go to sleep soon.
because imma end up crying myself to sleep.
eh.

kanye wests concert on fuse was amazing.
it brought back memories of the glow in the dark tour.
best concert EVER.

people ask me to describe myself,
and thats hard.
um, im a handful.
im a very confusing person..
not even my bffs know the depth of me.

i hate random phone calls from people that i dont like.
back off.

i hate checking my phone all the time, to not see what i want.
which is a missed alert from that one person.
im never going to get that missed alert though.
so i should stop thinking that i still may have a chance.

crap.
im tired.
i dont want to fall asleep.

my party is in 2 weeks.
im excited, but not really.
i want things to turn out right.

richmond and yorktown are in the plans for this weekend.
im excited for that.
family <3

if you dont like me,
you can quit.
like now.
& sit down.

i need a boyfriend.
no.
not, need.
i want a boyfriend.
its been awhile.
im taking applications, mature boys :)

i feel a shopping spree in the air.
$$$

im excited for junior and senior year.
college!

need a new camera.
its busted.

my mind is filled with thoughts.
bad.
good.
sad.
happy.
ehh.

jam to music.
music is still local.

doper than your average.
just like your average.
unlike the average.

pay attention to me.
im vulnerable.

stomach is hurting.
its becoming unbearable.

uh, im tired.
yawn.

i think im going to quit with this.
:(
ill pick it back up soon.

question:
'how can a woman stay alive, if she bleeds for an entire week straight?'



check it:

0 comments:

Post a Comment