Friday, April 9, 2010

"Listen, Bitch."

I'm going to do a lot of posts today because it's Friday and I'm finally free, lol. Well, not really considering the massive amount of homework and housework I have to do, but whatever. My week was decent, nothing too bad happened. I got an 81 on my math test that I wasn't even prepared for :), that made my day. But, Idk I guess I should comment on my Spring Break trip. It was UH-MA-ZING. Met some really cool people and did some crazy things. I loved it and I can't wait until I can go back, or atleast when summer hits. Umm, right now I'm listening to John Mayer while twisting my hair up so it can fully dry. It's still wet from the wash yesterday, lol. I need to flat iron it tonight because tomorrow morning I have an interview, and I want to look presentable. But anyways, I wanna share a photo that I really like.

Haha, I'm currently taking applications. Leave your name in the comment section (:

But, for now. I must go and do something with my lioness mane of hair, lol. Then I must clean this house :/ It's starting to get out of control. But, Imma leave with some videos that I found that are hilarious!


Watch the wholeeee thing (:

Start at 1:16 (:

0 comments:

Post a Comment